Skip to content
United Kingdom real estate sector is the second-largest contributor to the Gross Domestic Product which reflects renewed investor confidence in the economy. As UK economy moves away from its roots, cycles of high and low liquidity should stabilise. The growing tech sector is creating new real estate investment opportunities, because of current shortages of top facilities, warehouses and data centres.
Real estate property law significantly impacts many critical aspects of business and commercial transactions. For example, developing, constructing, or expanding a new business operation usually involves the acquisition of real estate. Similarly, the merger and acquisition of companies and financial institutions will also likely include real estate transactions. We have a strong clientele of British and global companies in energy development, such as the mining of oil and gas; power projects; power plant construction projects; solar power projects and thermal power plant projects. These developments also necessitate the acquisition or use of real estate and understanding real estate law.
Nearly any type of company; large or small; United Kingdom or global, will have legal real estate issues arising on a frequent basis. We pride ourselves on our deep bench of talented real estate attorneys and banking lawyers. With offices in London, Scotland,, we are uniquely and conveniently located to serve your real estate needs.
We represent private and institutional investors, property owners, developers, and financiers in a broad spectrum of transactions such as:
- Drafting and negotiating real estate contracts and other conveyance documents
- Facilitating real estate development plans
- Perfecting title to real estate
- Structuring the financing of complex real estate transactions, including mortgages
- Representing companies in buying and selling of real estate
- Ensuring regulatory and permit compliance with pertinent laws and authorising bodies
- Executing lease agreements between various entities